In addition to our JUMPIN4FUN Activity Program we offer a full serviced café. To accommodate all our programmed activities that we have at the centre, we take pride in delivering fresh food and healthy options for everyone to enjoy.
Our café offers a relaxing environment with air-conditioning to escape the weary heat during summer and find the comfort of warmth in winter.
Great place to meet for your next play date or catch up with friends for coffee whatever the occasion our café is open to the public and community.
SALISBURY EAGLES TEAMS
We hope that you enjoy your time with us and particularly our fully refurbished Cafe its menu and other facilities.
Please note that all sandwiches and similar are dressed with butter unless specified otherwise. Options are: Olive spread or Mayonnaise only.
- Expresso Range – Standard $4.00
Large/ Extra shots/ add $0-50
- Drip Filtered coffee from fresh ground beans – all sizes $2.00
- Teas – English style & Herb teas – $4.00
- Bottled Water 600mil $2.50 – 750L $3.00
- Soft drinks as displayed – $3.50 to $4.00
- A range of juices as displayed – $3.50
- Dairy drinks as displayed – $5.00
Alcoholic Drinks (will only be served with a food order) :
- A range of local and imported beers $6.50 to $8.50
- A range of canned spirits – $7.00 to $9.00
- Wine by the glass – White or Red – $8.50
- Australian wine by the bottle – $25 to $35
- Packet chips and lollies as displayed from $1 to $5.00
- Lebanese style dipping plate (V) – $5.00
- Hot chips – sm $3.00 | standard $4.00 | With cheese $6.00
- Fresh cut & cooked – sm $5.00 | $6.50 | $8.50
- Steamed Dim Sims – $5.00/3
- Small spring rolls $5.00/3
- Steamed rice $3.00 (sm) | $5-00
- Savoury Soy strips – $5.00/6 (V)
- Baked beans on toast – $5.00
- Savoury mince on toast(Mum’s recipe) – $6.00
- Muzza’s Sausage rolls – $4-00
- Muzza’s Steak pies – $5-00
- Hot dogs – $3.00
- Chicken nuggets (6) – $4-50
- Sm mixed salads as displayed – $4.00 standard $6.00 (V) add salmon/chicken/ham $6.50 (sm)/ $9.50 (s)
- Crispy Garlic bread – $4.50
- Fresh shucked SA or Tassie med Pacific oysters $2.50 ea or 6 for $13.00 – only the best because that’s the way Jon likes em! – subject to suitable availability.
- Fresh cooked Med King Prawns/bowl (approx. 7/8) $12.00 add chips/salad $4.00 ea – subject to suitable availability.
- Lebanese plate – $8.00 (V available)
- Gourmet, hand cut, thick sandwiches, plain or toasted $7.50
- Pizza sandwich – various fillings $6.50 (V available)
- Mini pizzas $4.50 (V available)
- Moroccan/Asian Chicken (qtr) with salad & chips $11.50
- Lamb chops with salad & chips $12.50
- Grilled salmon with salad & chips/potato salad $12.50
- Noodles – fresh cooked with pesto/smk salmon/green curry/chicken strips $8.50 (V available)
- Curry of the day served with rice and pappadams – vegetarian/beef/chicken/ $8.50 (V available)
- Salads of the day – Mixed with pine nuts/Caesar/ Waldorf/Greek – standard $6.00 (V) + smk salmon/chicken/ham $9.50
- Small sugar cone stuffed with best Vanilla ice cream and a choc top – $2.00
- Orange infused Biko – something new for you! Yummy rice cake with sweet syrup + Ice cream or Creamy Yoghurt – $5.50
- Leche Flan – like cream Brule with toasted almond slivers – $6.50
- Pecan Pie with Ice Cream or Creamy Yoghurt – $5.00/$6.50
- Selection of cakes as displayed with Ice Cream or Creamy Yoghurt – $5.50
- Fresh Fruit Salad with Ice Cream or Creamy Yoghurt – $5.50
- Lani’s Special Cream infused, Tropical Fruit Salad – $6.00
- Selection of biscuits/muffins as displayed – $3.50 to $4-00
Please see our separate Party Menu for birthday and corporate bookings. We welcome your feedback.
GOOD STUFF TO EAT
- Small fruit salad or mixed salad – $3.50
- Small cheese plate with crackers – $3.50
- Small mixed cut vege strips with dipping sauce – $3.50
- mall sandwich serve – choice of Vegemite/Promite/honey/cheese/ham/egg – $4-00
- Sm Beans on toast – $3.00
- Small savoury mince on toast – $3.50
- 600ml water – $2.50
- Sm fruit drink – $2.50
INTERESTING STUFF (KIDS SERVES)
- Small chips – $4.00
- Small nuggets – $3/4, add chips – $7.00
- Toasted cheese or ham sandwich – $4.50
- Small salad sandwich – $4.50
- Toast banana sandwich – $4.50
- Bread & butter sandwich with brown sugar (YUM) – $4.50
- Choc top vanilla ice cream in a sugar cone!!! $2.00
THE JUMP IN 4 FUN & SUPERSPORTS COMMUNITY IS ABOUT YOU!
These entities exist only to provide you with a friendly, clean, efficient and safe development space no matter your age!